Position - Data/Software Engineer Intern
Learn more about the alternative asset management industry and apply technical/data engineering skillsets to advance the toolkits developed by the data analytics team in the Fintech domain.
- Implement of a robust set of services and APIs via a web platform
- Re-factoring of various risk analytics processes for efficiency
- Develop analytical reports that of relational database schemas in SQL and producing queries that answer business analytics questions
- Implement solutions to specific, self-contained projects and own the process from requirements analysis to delivery
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Proficiency in SQL development
- Some or all of the following technical skills:
- ETL Tools like SSIS
- BI solutions like Tableau
- Knowledge of a Web Application Framework
- Familiarity with R
- Working knowledge of deploying projects to the cloud is helpful
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision required
We offer company-paid health, vision, and dental benefits for employees, as well as holidays observed by the New York Stock Exchange and three weeks annual PTO and four paid sick days per year. We have a 401(k) plan. Positiona at PFM are at will and subject to pre-employment background and/or reference checks.
Interested and Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.